Also known as an armchair, a lounger, or a reclining chair, Natuzzi recliner is a single-seat sofa or chair that has a backrest which can be declined so as to give the user the luxury of ‘reclining’. Many recliners these days come with adjustable foot stools for added comfort. Natuzzi’s highly lauded recliners, available through the Elevate furniture company in India, are unique in their level of innovation, and provide a level of satisfaction like no other, allowing you a holistic rest and leaving you feeling relaxed and ready to face a new day. These recliners are available through the ‘Revive’ line of products by the Italian furniture manufacturer Natuzzi.
What is Revive all about?
In order to understand what sets Natuzzi Revive apart from other recliners available, let us take a comprehensive look at the features of the Revive recliner that you can get from Elevate.
- One-of-a-kind convenience: Natuzzi Revive recliners employ a number of patented designs that are intended to provide you, the user, with a seamless experience when you are using the recliner. The backrest of the Revive moves as you do. The recliner adjusts almost intuitively when you change your position by responding to your natural movements. This seamless shifting takes away the need to strain and manually adjust the recliner, while also providing you with a gentle rocking motion to soothe you, your body and mind.
- An experiment in minimalism: Despite its complex look and finish, this elegant chair uses only seven component assemblies, making it easy to replace if the need ever arises, and greatly reducing the chance of malfunction on any level. The recliner is also surprisingly light, as it uses a lightweight injected polymer as far as possible, with steel only being used where it is needed.
- Tougher than it looks:The Natuzzi Revive reclining chair is made to be durable and strong. It is crafted using materials that combine flexibility with strength, using both polymer composite and flexible polymer for the spine and shell. In addition to the outer materials, the chair’s main steel mechanism (which controls the functionality) is finished with a coating of smooth powder for additional reinforcement and seamless function. Besides the strictly controlled and supervised manufacturing processes, all the products go through a rigorous quality check procedure in order to ensure maximum longevity of the recliner.
- A sleek performer:The ground bearing of the recliner is crafted from stainless steel in order to provide the requisite support and for smooth performance when you use the recliner. And, in keeping with the performance-oriented design of the Natuzzi Revive recliners, the wheels are made of a finely finished polymer for a seamless glide that will not leave any harsh marks on your floor.
- Made with a green thumb: Natuzzi, andElevate, are highly conscious of the need to preserve the sanctity of the environment, therefore, the Revive recliners are made using recycled raw materials as far as possible. Furthermore, they are intended to be recyclable even at the end of their life.
When you use the Revive recliner, prepare to be cocooned in comfortable luxury as your body recharges, and you spirit is revitalized.